- Yoghurt - 4 Kgs
- Fresh Paneer (grated) - 150 gms
- Salt - to taste
- Green Chilies (finely chopped) - 3 nos
- Ginger (peeled and finely grated) - 20 gms
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Fresh bread crumbs - 150 gms
- Corn flour - 50 gms
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Chopped green coriander leaves - 20 gms
- For making 1 kg of Dahi Ke kebab, we require 3-4 kg of curd. Hang the curd for 3-4 hrs in some cold place, to ensure that all the water drains out of the curd.
- Add all the ingredients into the curd and knead well gently. (else the curd would curdle).
- Divide the mixture into equal sized balls of 45 gms each and roll it between the palms to ensure a flattened ball.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the kebabs over a moderate heat.
- Serve hot with a homemade mint chutney. Mayonnaise or ketchup can also be an option.